Search
  • Diana Castellvi

Week 5: new composites of shot #2 and #3

This week I worked on compositing shot #2 and #3 with the new renders and a new version of the portal. They definitely need more work and I'm hoping on refining them during the week now that the renders are more close to what the final ones are gonna look like. This iteration also helped me realize what render layers were working and which ones weren't. I will definitely talk about how we can get better results and think about solutions with Elizabeth, who is in charge of lighting and rendering. I specially think that the portal integration needs more work. For example, I want to try to get it to affect the environment more in the next renders. Another aspect that needs more work and I will try to address this coming week, is the way the car and the portal interact with each other.


Shot #2

Shot #3


Final thoughts

I'm really happy of how far our project has come and I'm really excited to see the end result soon. We are now at a stage in which we have to focus on fixing issues and fine tuning all the work we have accomplished so far. I'm really looking forward to more feedback in our current animatic and can't wait to see what iterations we have next week.I'm really happy of how far our project has come and I'm really excited to see the end result soon. We are now at a stage in which we have to focus on fixing issues and fine tuning all the work we have accomplished so far.


4 views

Recent Posts

See All

Week 9: final adjustments

This week was the last, which meant addressing feedback and making final adjustments. However, I feel like my team made a lot of progress in the last week. We had a new version of the sparks and the p

Week 8: comp refinement and leaves

For this week, I addressed the feedback I got last week from our mentors at the Mill. This included fixing the glow of the headlights and the brightness of the lightning in shot 0, adding defocus in s

Week 7: comp fine-tuning

For this week's update I was able to spend more time on the comp for shots #0, #2 and #3. We are getting close to the end of the project and we are starting to do more refinement than actual big chang

linkedIn.png
vimeo.png

© 2019 Diana Castellvi. All rights reserved.